LEADING WOMEN PEER ADVISORY ORG BRINGS THEIR ANNUAL FORUM TO LAS VEGAS, MAY 10-12, 2023
LAS VEGAS, April 27, 2023 -- The Women Presidents Organization (WPO) Entrepreneurial Excellence Forum (EEF), the premier gathering of women entrepreneurs who lead multi-million-dollar businesses, will be held on May 10-12, 2023, at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, in Nevada. The three-day event will enable over 700 women business leaders to connect with their entrepreneurial equals, renowned speakers, and thought leaders for insightful counsel and innovative thinking as they navigate a rapidly evolving global business environment.
"We are excited to bring together successful women leaders in Las Vegas in our 26th year of organizing the forum," said Camille Burns, CEO of the Women Presidents Organization. "Members and entrepreneurs who attend will have unmatched access to curated sessions and opportunities to engage and forge connections with like-minded business equals."
Dr. Zoe Chance, author of Influence Is Your Superpower: The Science of Winning Hearts, Sparking Change, and Making Good Things Happen, NFL Presidents, Kristi Coleman of the Carolina Panthers and Sandra Douglass Morgan of the Las Vegas Raiders, Ellen Leikind, CEO of PokerDivas, Phyllis Newhouse, CEO, Xtreme Solutions Inc., CEO and Co-Founder of Athena Technology Acquisition Corp., Founder, ShoulderUp, and Jade Simmons, CEO of Jade Media Global will be keynote speakers during the event.
"Prudential is honored to serve and support WPO and its members on their amazing journey," said Salene Hitchcock-Gear, President of Prudential Individual Life Insurance. "This event connects the best thought leadership with the power, spirit, and passion of some of the most dynamic leaders of businesses across the globe. We stand with WPO in their mission to bring even more opportunities for success to these inspiring women."
In addition to the keynote speakers, the conference will feature:
- Kim Folsom, Founder, Chairperson, & CEO, Founders First Capital Partners
- Eric Keiles, Partner and CMO of Square 2 Marketing
- Mtani Holiday, Vice President, Group Insurance Internal Controls, Prudential Financial and Martha Mincer, Co-founder and Principal of Stonehill DEI
- Cecily Sommers, Author and Business Futurist at Wherefore Co.
- Dr. Jill W. Paine, Professor, IE Business School, IE University
- Peer Learning Panels featuring current WPO members and winners of the 50 Fastest Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies list
- The 16th annual ranking of the 50 Fastest-Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies sponsored by JPMorgan Chase Commercial Banking will be announced at the forum on Thursday, May 11
See the full schedule here.
WPO acknowledges the generosity of our conference sponsors and deeply appreciates their continued support:
50 Fastest Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies Sponsor
- Brown Advisory
- Founders First Capital Partners
- Francine Collections
- Square 2 Marketing
- Storehouse in a Box
- ACPO Worldwide
- Ascend Leadership Co.
- A to Z Media / Merch Outfitters
- Beblue Bijoux
- Humani HR
- Lafayette 148
- Linda A. Hamilton, CPA LLC
- Mad Studio
- Mi Jong Lee
- The Evelo|Singer|Sullivan Group
- The Pink Fund
- Synthesis Management Group
- Wise Ink
VIP Reception Sponsor
Grand Prize Raffle Sponsor
About the Women Presidents Organization
The Women Presidents Organization (WPO) is a non-profit membership organization where dynamic and diverse women business leaders around the world meet monthly to tap into collective insight with exclusive access to entrepreneurial equals, innovative ideas, and executive education. WPO members have guided their businesses to generate at least $2 million USD in gross annual sales (or $1 million USD for a service-based business). Each WPO chapter serves as a professionally facilitated peer advisory group for members where they can harness the momentum of their successes and cultivate new strategies that will take them even further. Comprised of over 2,000 members from around the world who meet monthly across 139 chapters, WPO member companies collectively average $14.4 million in revenue per year.
Visit women-presidents.com to learn more.
Giana Dominguez, Communications Coordinator