ATLANTA, Jan. 25, 2024 – The Women Presidents Organization (WPO), a global peer advisory organization for women entrepreneurs, presidents, CEOs, and managing directors of privately held, multimillion-dollar companies, is proud to highlight the dynamic and influential women leading the Atlanta III Chapter, under the expert guidance of Chapter Chair, Denise Smith.
With over twenty years of extensive experience spanning mergers and acquisitions, corporate turnarounds, and strategic human capital management, Denise brings a wealth of knowledge and a proven track record of excellence in executive management. Her expertise has been pivotal in navigating the complex landscapes of capital investment and business strategy, making her an invaluable asset to the chapter.
Under her leadership, the Atlanta III Chapter has seen remarkable growth and development. Denise's strategic vision and innovative approach have been instrumental in creating an environment that nurtures growth, fosters innovation, and empowers women leaders in the business community to excel and thrive. Her commitment to the advancement of women in the capital sector and her role in shaping future women leaders in venture capital, private equity, and beyond have set a new standard for excellence within the WPO and the broader business community.
The chapter boasts a diverse array of industry leaders, including:
- Olivia Amyette, a prodigy in the renewable energy sector and Founder/CEO of Infinite Energy Advisors. A Georgia Tech alumnus and multiple scholarship awardee, Olivia has been recognized as the 2023 GA Solar Energy Association's Rising Star for her pioneering work in solar energy and her commitment to diversity in entrepreneurship.
- Vernice Armour, also known as "FlyGirl," is celebrated as the first African-American female naval aviator in the Marine Corps and the first black female combat pilot in America. Her illustrious career has transitioned into the corporate sphere, where she now leads VAI Consulting and Training, LLC, bringing military precision to strategic development and crowd control.
- Tanesha Boldin, the Founder and CEO of Critical Access Network, has established herself as a visionary leader in the healthcare sector as a government contractor. Under her guidance, Critical Access Network has become a pivotal player, focusing on improving healthcare access and services in underserved communities while simultaneously working alongside various government agencies in providing specialized physicians and IT personnel where needed. Tanesha's commitment to delivering quality healthcare solutions and her innovative approach to overcoming barriers in critical access areas have marked her as a notable figure in the industry.
- Kimberly Cummings is an accomplished inventor with multiple patents and a strong background in business. She is the Founder and Exec of P33R, EPO Media, and All Kids Matter, Inc. Her innovative mindset and extensive knowledge make her a force to be reckoned with in the industry.
- Cicely Peace-Edouard stands at the forefront of business intelligence as CEO & Co-Founder of The SimpleVUE. Her firm's influence, boasting clients like Microsoft and Chick-fil-A, is a testament to her innovative approach in data analytics and consulting services.
- Dr. Misha Ford, the illustrious President & CEO of 3T Consulting Group, LLC, has a stellar track record in Fortune 500 companies. Her accolades, including a Lifetime Achievement Award from the current US President, solidify her status as an esteemed leader in operational excellence.
- Tomeka Holyfield, the energetic Founder and CEO of Helpppp Agency Group (HAG), is a well-known motivational speaker and best-selling author. Her agency's impact spans significant cultural and sporting events, illustrating her profound influence in media and public relations.
- Roz Huang is a global business icon with 25 years of leadership experience. As a board director and CEO, her work in digital health and energy sectors showcases her commitment to cultural dynamics and innovative solutions. She is also a staunch advocate for mental health as the co-founder of Athena Music & Wellness Therapy.
- Alicia Lyttle founded Monetized Marketing LLC, alongside Lorette Lyttle, excels in AI and Digital Marketing. The company offers bespoke AI consulting and comprehensive online training in digital marketing and AI. Known for their engaging keynotes and dynamic online events, they're a leading source for innovative digital marketing and AI strategies.
- Valarie W. Mackey revolutionizes the Technology Talent Landscape as the CEO and Founder of WrightNow Solutions. Her extensive experience at the intersection of technology, talent/people development, and creating cultures of belonging has made her an invaluable advisor to top corporations, educational institutions, and municipalities and an award-winning leader in the community. a respected figure in technological innovation and leadership development.
- Hilda Mwangi, CFO at HAZ Financial Advisors, brings two decades of expertise in financial strategy and leadership, providing indispensable insight in the areas of M&A and investment across tech and healthcare sectors.
- Tiffany Ray is an educational and human services developer with over 20 years of experience. She is the founder of Park Schools Montessori, a foreign language STEAM immersion day school. Tiffany is also the founder of the Generation Infocus Foundation where she provides transitional housing, veteran/women farming, and workforce development programs to her community.
- Erin Elizabeth Stark, a law veteran of 24 years, has made significant strides in finance and real estate law as the founding member of The Stark Firm. Her legal acumen and advocacy for gender equality in the legal profession are truly inspirational.
- Mirah Young is the Vice President of Implementation for Small Businesses at 3TG Staffing Solutions. Her dedication to HR transformation and leadership in business strategy underscores her influential role in shaping the future of work.
The Atlanta III Chapter of the WPO is a testament to the transformative leadership and entrepreneurial spirit that propels businesses forward. Each member's unique contribution to their respective fields underscores the chapter's dedication to excellence and innovation.
The WPO brings women business leaders from diverse, non-competitive industries together in peer learning groups where their perspectives can be understood, challenged, and refined in a confidential setting. Every chapter is professionally facilitated by a trained Chapter Chair. To qualify for WPO membership, candidates must run their company’s day-to-day management as the CEO/President/Partner, have an ownership interest in the business at some level, and their company must be privately-held and reach $2 million (USD) in gross annual sales for a product-based business or $1 million for a service-based business.
ABOUT WOMEN PRESIDENTS ORGANIZATION (WPO)
The Women Presidents Organization (WPO) is a non-profit membership organization where dynamic and diverse women business leaders around the world tap into collective insight with exclusive access to entrepreneurial equals, innovative ideas, and executive education. WPO members have guided their business to generate at least $2 million USD in gross annual sales (or $1 million USD for a service-based business). Each WPO chapter serves as a professionally-facilitated peer advisory group for members where they can harness the momentum of their successes and cultivate new strategies that will take them even farther. Learn more at women-presidents.com.